Trust Administration involves the management of trust property according to the trust document’s terms. We help trustees to understand and fulfill their responsibilities when it is time to administer a trust. We work with the trustee to navigate this process efficiently and ensure that the terms of the trust are being met.
We can assist with the following matters:
- Notice to beneficiaries
- Transfer of title for any assets
- Recording a change of ownership in real assets
- Property tax exemption
- Ascertain all trust assets and debts
- Obtain a federal tax identification number (FEIN) for the trust
- Determine any tax liabilities and tax return filing requirements
- Help with the accounting obligation
- Distribution of any remaining assets in accord with the trust’s provisions
Contact Us Today
Call or email us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Cohen Law Firm has placed the information on this website as a service to the general public. The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Anyone seeking specific legal advice or assistance should retain an attorney.