Trust Administration involves the management of trust property according to the trust document’s terms. We help trustees to understand and fulfill their responsibilities when it is time to administer a trust. We work with the trustee to navigate this process efficiently and ensure that the terms of the trust are being met.
We can assist with the following matters:
- Notice to beneficiaries
- Transfer of title for any assets
- Recording a change of ownership in real assets
- Property tax exemption
- Ascertain all trust assets and debts
- Obtain a federal tax identification number (FEIN) for the trust
- Determine any tax liabilities and tax return filing requirements
- Help with the accounting obligation
- Distribution of any remaining assets in accord with the trust’s provisions
Contact Us Today
Call or email us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Cohen Law Firm has placed the information on this website as a service to the general public. The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Anyone seeking specific legal advice or assistance should retain an attorney.
The Cohen Law Firm, P.C.
©2022 All Rights Reserved