We provide personalized business formation and planning services to physicians, dentists, orthodontists, and other medical and dental professionals. We have experience guiding clients in the healthcare industry from the start-up phase all the way through to succession planning. Our team of lawyers and CPAs understand the healthcare industry and can help ensure your business will operate smoothly while minimizing tax liabilities. Please call our office for a free initial consultation. We can assist your medical or dental practice in the following areas:
- Developing a business formation strategy
- We can guide you in entity selection to ensure compliance with Colorado and Federal guidelines and to fit your unique situation. We also consider the tax implications in forming your new entity.
- Protecting yourself and your assets from liability through governing documents such as:
- Operating Agreements
- Articles of Organization/Incorporation
- Board Minutes
- Shareholder/Member Agreements
- Developing a business succession planning strategy
- If you are planning to retire or sell your business or if you want to plan for eventual disability or death, we can help prepare you for this transition. We can help you understand tax implications, the type of transition that best fits your needs, and integrate succession planning and estate planning.
- Assist with the purchase and/or sale of a business
- We provide sound guidance to help protect your financial interests in this complex process.
- We assist in drafting the purchase, sale, and loan legal documents.
- Ancillary practice assistance for physician and dental businesses.
- We can assist with estate and creditor/asset protection planning.
- Our team has expertise in drafting estate documents to minimize estate taxes and provide creditor/asset protection.
Contact Us Today
Call or email us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Cohen Law Firm has placed the information on this website as a service to the general public. The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Anyone seeking specific legal advice or assistance should retain an attorney.
The Cohen Law Firm, P.C.
©2022 All Rights Reserved