We draft customized estate documents to obtain the desired results for you and your family. An estate plan protects your assets and ensures they pass to whom you choose. It also allows you to designate who would act on your behalf if you are unable to do so and ensures that minor children are taken care of through guardianship provisions.
We are experienced in all areas of estate planning, including:
- Financial Power of Attorneys
- Medical Power of Attorneys
- Living Wills
- Instructions for Disposition of Last Remains
- Family Partnerships
- Charitable Giving
- Annual Family Gift Giving
- SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act)
- Caring for your interests after divorce
Contact Us Today
Call or email us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Cohen Law Firm has placed the information on this website as a service to the general public. The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Anyone seeking specific legal advice or assistance should retain an attorney.
The Cohen Law Firm, P.C.
©2022 All Rights Reserved